Saturday, March 28, 2009

Greetings and Welcome

Hello to all real estate investors and internet marketers. Welcome to my very first blog website! I am really excited about starting my own blog because I want to reach out to other investors who are just starting out like myself. Even though I've been a student of Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad/WIA Academy for the past year and a half, and I have also invested in 2 properties thus far, I still feel as if I am a beginner. At times, I still feel as if I don't know what I'm doing.



Therefore, I am reaching out to all real estate investors (beginners as well as experienced) because I really want you to ask yourself the following questions:


  1. What do I need to do to take my real estate investing business to the next level?

  2. What is my biggest fear or concern that is preventing me from achieving success in this business?

  3. What am I doing right now with my real estate business?

I hope these questions will provoke some thought and discussion amongst those who choose to read my post.


Until the next time,

InvestorWoman


No comments:

Post a Comment